International Food Safety Lead
A global, multimillion pound food manufacturing business is currently recruiting for strategically significant European Food Safety Lead. No two days will be the same in this diverse role where you will manage and lead the food safety strategy across all the businesses European sites and be the key contact on all food safety issues. The function continues to grow and requires strong technical leadership to play an important role in ensuring standards are truly world class.
- Develop and lead food safety strategies and programmes
- Developing and motivating multinational teams through your direct reports, covering multiple sites across Europe
- Provide leadership on food safety challenges/risks, providing technical solutions
- Proactively assess data and results, identify and implement improvement opportunities on food safety and quality to deliver the highest of standards.
- Interacting with industry bodies, technical experts & research partners.
- Degree Qualified in a Food Science/Microbiology related subject, a Phd in microbiology would be highly advantageous
- In depth experience in food/pharma manufacturing environment in a technical/regulatory/safety role
- Experience working cross functionally within a large/multi-site organisations
- Happy to travel occasionally internationally to visit global manufacturing sites