Regulatory Affairs Manager (part-time or full-time)
We’re looking for someone with a food regulatory background to join the Central Technical team as a Regulatory Affairs Manager.
What you'll be doing
Day to day you’ll ensure our drinks remain legal in our markets, being the “go to” person for product regulatory support in a number of our sales regions, and you’ll be heavily involved in new concept development to ensure any new stuff we bring to market is legal too. You’ll work closely with our Marketing and Innovation teams, supporting our plans for the launch of our latest stuff.
You will need to ensure that we keep up with any changes in relevant regulations but also voice our opinion to the relevant associations and governmental bodies. Your opinion will be required to create some of our regulatory strategies.
These activities go hand in hand with day to day data management, risk assessments and clear communication with stakeholders internally and external partners, trade associations and other organisations.
This role is a permanent position and we have some flexibility to adjust the hours for a full-time or part-time role.
• a food, science or food law degree and/or experience working in the technical world of the food sector
• a good understanding of EU and international law, and application to food and drink
• solid risk assessment skills, or strong HACCP knowledge
• organisational skills - experience in planning or managing process would be ideal
• analytical and problem solving skills - you’ll need to be comfortable manipulating and analysing data in our systems, including Excel
• the ability to translate complex stuff into a simple message, with just the right amount of detail for the appropriate stakeholders
• flexibility and commitment - as part of the Technical team, you’ll need to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into a variety of jobs
• the opportunity to shape part of the innocent regulatory affairs agenda
• to build on your technical knowledge in the innocent technical world
• variety – with some exciting projects as we continue to grow
• the chance to work with a whole bunch of great people both inside innocent and externally too
As well as the standard stuff you get for turning up for work, we have some great clubs, a free breakfast and as many smoothies as you can shake a stick at. Take a look at our reward page for more details. If you think you have everything we're looking for and more, then we'd love to hear from you. You'll need to get your skates on though, as applications close soon.
Dolly Parton may have worked Nine to Five but you don't have to. We're all about being healthy and happy here at innocent so we're open to a chat about flexible working. No promises, but we reckon that if it's good for you, then it's good for us.
No agencies please.