As Production Supervisor, you will lead colleagues and manage the consistent application of processes within your department to ensure products are manufactured to the agreed standards and production plans.
- Effectively communicate with the operations team to report progress against plan, highlighting any risks to the achievement of targets.
- Monitor and review team capability, ensuring all staff are clearly focused on their key objectives and are developed to maximise their potential
- Deliver department productivity and efficiency targets to produce goods in line with the agreed production plan
Do you want to work for a business where building a team which can deliver world class leadership & performance is underpinned by an engaged workforce?
If so... then look no further.
We've got an exciting opportunity for a Production Supervisor to join our team.
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing over 11,000 colleagues across 15 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Leeds we make just over 40% of all UK frozen Yorkshire puddings; making us one of the UK’s largest suppliers of frozen Yorkshire puddings to Asda, Morrisons & Tesco to name a few!
- Experience of managing diverse teams in a manufacturing environment
- IOSH Level 2 Qualification would be desirable
- HACCPP Level 2 Qualification would be desirable
If this sounds like you join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
About the company