Location: Fox’s Biscuits, Yorkshire
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Whether you’re a “Nibbler, Dunker or a Full Packet Muncher” – We’re all about being the best biscuit bakery in Britain!
We have an exciting opportunity which has arisen for a Demand Manager to join one of the UK’s largest food producers.
Its an exciting time at Fox’s Biscuits and roles like this really don’t come around very often, so if you’re looking to develop a career as a Demand Manager and you feel it’s time to play in the big leagues – step up to the plate…and try not to crumble…
This is where you come in…
As the Demand Manager you will manage retailer product forecasts through collaboration with Sales, Retail Partners, Marketing and Production. Utilise internal forecast database and retailer systems to deliver a working forecast and period sign off.
You will provide detailed promotion volume justification and post evaluation including full cost analysis by account. Evaluate period performance and variance at each Demand Review by account and Business Sector.
The Demand Manager will deliver specific Forecast, Service level and EWD targets maximising Trade Margin. Project Manage the sales element of Seasonal demand and All Year Round promotion and advertising activities.
This is an opportunity like no other and we’re looking to forward to seeing what you can really do…
- Previous experience in a similar demand planning position
- High level of numerical and analytical skills.
- Experience of planning / forecasting experience gained in either Retail or Manufacturing environment, preferably FMCG.
- Excellent organisational skill and attention to detail
- Experience of multi-tasking and working at pace
- Excellent business partnering skills
These roles don’t come around often, so don’t delay, we want to see your CV today………..