Multi Skilled Engineer
“4 ingredients 2 Sisters 1 amazing opportunity”
Market leading salary + Excellent Benefits + Prospects
4 on 4 off Days & Nights
Do you have the four ingredients of success?
- Make things happen with agility and pace
- Seek out and thrive on a challenge
- The desire to lead in the food industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit
When you join 2 Sisters, you will become part of one of the UK’s largest food manufacturer with ambitious plans and as such you can look forward to working with a whole bunch of talented colleagues with a shared passion for quality, service and most importantly food.
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to provide reactive and preventative maintenance to the site.
At the heart of this, our UK Poultry division produces a third of all poultry eaten in the UK and represents more than half of 2 Sisters’ business by sales. The division employs over 7,000 people working in a chilled environment to process poultry products which are then marketed to UK consumers via major retailers.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our production sites are the core to our business and not only do they keep our business running, but they feed the UK every day. Maintenance Engineers help to keep this key site running and work with some of our impressive equipment.
This is a very exciting role as you will have so many different types of kit and machinery to work with, no 2 days are the same! One day you could be fixing an electrical fault within a conveyor belt or getting stuck into a large packaging/ labelling mechanical fault with 3 other colleagues, whereas some days you might only need a pair of tweezers to fix a switch.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Carry out plant checks and readings on essential equipment.
- Work efficiently to ensure all electrical/mechanical engineering work is completed in a safe manner.
- Conduct continuous monitoring of production lines to identify and implement improvements.
- Carry out machine inspections, conduct relevant repairs or improvements and carry our preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Provide mechanical or electrical assistance to breakdowns
Can you do it? Yes you can, if you’re fanatical about food, thrive under pressure and have the can-do spirit that’s created our success. Bring those qualities, with the following and you will have the recipe for success:
- Be a fully qualified/time served Mechanical and Electrical Engineer
- Must be multi-skilled (experience in both electrical and mechanical)
- 17th edition (desirable)
- NVQ Level 3 minimum qualification (required)
- Have experience in a manufacturing / production / heavy industry environment
- Possess strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with production
Do you want career progression and development opportunities? Do you want to become an expert of your favourite area and take your career to the next stage with a market leader company?
If the answer is YES then please don’t hesitate to get in-touch for more information or click apply as we are looking to interview ASAP.
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
2 Sisters Food Group is one of the UK’s biggest food manufacturers providing great tasting products to the nation, from chicken to cookies and pizza to pies!
With over 20 sites in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland, you have the opportunity and flexibility to pick your ideal location.
We employ over 18,000 staff, all of whom have the opportunity to progress as we focus on promoting from within and you can be part of that too.
Knowing that our business is only as good as the people we employ, we ensure that we invest in people like you to enhance skills and professional development.
We want to make YOU the future of our business.