Hygiene Operative - Nights
Bakkavor Salads, Bourne is part of Bakkavor Group plc, the UK’s leading provider of fresh prepared food. The Group has operations in the UK, US and China, with over 19,000 people working across 39 sites who all share the same set of values. Bakkavor Salads is based in Bourne and specialises in making prepared fruit, leafy salads and stir fry mixes. It employs over 1,100 people and forms part of the Bakkavor Salads sector in the UK.
A fantastic opportunity has opened up as a Hygiene Operative, working primarily within the factory environment.
What we are looking for?
Hygiene Operatives to come and join our fast paced environment. A Hygiene Operative will ideally have previous factory experience and would have knowledge of the below;
- Use all chemicals appropriately and safely according to the COSHH regulations
- Be able to work safely according to the Health and Safety regulations.
- Follow a hygiene schedule for cleaning
- Record all tasks completed on standard documentation
- Manual handling is required
- A can do attitude is a must
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Will be able to follow the required quality and hygiene standards
- We require all applicants to have a basic understanding of English Literacy and Numeracy (ESOL3)
Previous experience is desirable but we ask that you have knowledge of working in a Factory environment
A can do attitude is a must
Self-motivated and flexible
Will be able to follow the required quality and hygiene standards
4on4off – 19:00-07:00
As we have a variety of patterns please ask the recruitment team for more details.