Line Leader - Afternoons 4pm-2am
Pay : £11.30per hour
Shift patterns available :
5on 2off Afternoons 4pm-2am
Full time permanent job from day one
Who are we?
We are the leading provider of fresh prepared food in the UK, with an international presence in the US and China. Our 19,000 employees operate from 39 locations, developing and producing innovative food for a wide variety of occasions and budgets. In the UK, we work with leading grocery retailers, focusing on their own label brands.
Bakkavor Tilmanstone Salads, based near Dover in Kent, employs around 850 people and each year it produces millions of bags of leafy salads and prepared vegetables for a dedicated customer. It is one of eight factories that are part of the Bakkavor Salads sector in the UK.
Working as part of the production team as a Line Leader / Key Operative to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of machinery and equipment on production lines.
Key responsibilities include:
- Setting up and minding production lines, areas, machines and machine output
- Complete required line/equipment/process checks and documentation
- Ensure equipment is running correctly and carry out regular maintenance of equipment
- Carry out specified regular line cleaning operations and test
- Independently generate ideas to improve performance in working area
Skills and experience required;
- Previous experience of working in a similar role preferred
- Leadership skills
- Good understanding of food safety principles and application
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Structured approach to problem solving
Remuneration & Benefits:
An exciting opportunity to join a vibrant, growing and existing team
For more information on this and to apply visit - https://www.bakkavor.com/careers/job-search/job-details…
Alternatively, you can contact our Resourcing Business Partner Hadley Fox on 07840640252 or email Hadley.Fox@bakkavor.com
Click APPLY NOW