Working for one of UKs leading food manufacturers in their field, producing some of the most recognisable products. Currently undergoing a period of growth and sustained investment they are now busier than ever. Working in a fast-moving, high volume environment I am seeking talented multi-skilled engineer to ensure that minimum downtime and maximum productivity is achieved.
- You’ll be responsible for breakdowns, modifications and developing effective Planned Preventative Maintenance Schedules, carry out proactive and reactive maintenance and repairs to the plant
- Carry out both Electrical and Mechanical work.
- Work on a large variety of equipment including PLC systems, hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyors, and robotics.
- Respond to equipment breakdowns and ensure maximum focus is given to continuous improvement
- Trouble shooting on a wide variety of kit, including high speed packaging and wrapping machines.
- To Fault find and problem solve in an effective and efficient manner
- Ensuring that machinery is maintained, and repaired to a high standard
- Pro-active in the reduction of engineering downtime and continuous improvement of the process and the department
- Multiskilled maintenance experience with an electrical Bias
- Apprenticeship trained as a minimum
- Experience gained working in a high volume FMCG Manufacturing Environment- Food Manufacturing would be an advantage
- Strong fault finding and problem-solving ability
- Practical experience working with PLC’s
- Excellent training and development
- Free Parking onsite
- Life assurance
- Company bonus