Our client is an award-winning food manufacturer which growth plans fairly unique within the food industry. If investment, growth and career potential is what you're looking in a company, look no further.
As a Senior Planner, you'll be tasked with supporting both the planning function in most efficient manner to help aid profitability. Working as part of a small, close knit team based our of their Cambridgeshire based production facility. However, customer quality and satisfaction is at the heart of everything they do.
Within this role, you will be tasked with:
- Ensuring service levels for customers, internal and external parties
- To provide support the production function with achievable plans
- Generate daily reports and schedules
- Looking at the short term capacity model
- Inventory management and waste control
- Maintaining databases
- Ensuring communications with supply chain and production
Who we're looking for:
You will be someone with extensive manufacturing knowledge, ideally from the food industry. Someone who is able to turn their hand to a challenge.
Personality wise, you will need to a flexible team player. Able to deliver under pressure and whilst performing in an ever-changing environment.
If you would like any further information, please click apply and one of our specialist consultants will be in touch.