GB & Ireland Trade Marketing Manager - Foodservice
Interested in working for an innovation focused manufacturer of high quality and market leading dairy products?
Are you craving the opportunity to flex your commercial marketing skills, surround yourself with passionate ‘foodie’ colleagues and make a real difference in a mid size and growing environment?
With a history dating back over 100 years you’ll relish the opportunity to flex your commercial marketing skills and work in this autonomous environment with a culture that gives you the freedom to help creative, shape and deliver the ultimate goal of being the Foodservice/ Out of Home specialist of choice within the category.
This opportunity is an integral part of the Marketing team and is responsible for helping develop the Trade Marketing function across the UK & Ireland. Reporting to the Marketing Controller you will work cross functionally with sales, category management and externally with customers to activate categories and develop products in line with the overall business growth strategy.
- Create, co-ordinate and executive compelling marketing campaigns across both the Foodservice/ Out of Home (80%) and Retail (20%) channels
- Work with customers developing categories and brands to increase awareness and demand across the portfolio
- Work with sales to engage and inspire strategically important customers
- Utilise relevant market data and insight to become an industry expert spotting key market trends and potential opportunities
- Development of company website/ online presence, communication plans and sustainability initiatives
- Regular involvement in relevant trade shows, exhibitions and industry associations/events
- A commercially minded individual with experience gained from the Food & Beverage industry
- Marketing experience from the Foodservice and/ or Retail channels
- A marketing background is desirable however we will consider someone with a sales background
- A team player with high energy and engaging personality
- Creative, numerate, tenacious and adaptable
- Based from South East London offices with travel both domestically and internationally throughout the year
In return is a highly competitive remuneration package, including attractive benefits such as a company bonus scheme, private medical and contributory pension.
If you feel you possess the necessary experience combined with drive and ambition then we would welcome your application and we’ll be in touch with further information.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications if you do not hear from us within 7 working days then please consider you application unsuitable on this occasion. We will however retain your details on file and be in touch should a suitable opportunity arise – thank you.