A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a £multi-million food business manufacturing high quality chilled products to a multitude of major retail and wholesale customers across the UK and Europe. Leading the way in their sector our client prides themselves on their innovation combined with the quality of product and delivering exceptional customer service. They have invested significantly in this new state of the art facility and require a hands on shift Engineer.
- Responsible for both reactive and proactive maintenance activity.
- Management of day to day issues throughout the manufacturing process as well as substantial planned maintenance activity.
- You will make a major contribution to improvements to equipment and efficiencies on site and as part of the engineering team foster strong working relationships with production.
- Promote and be an enthusiastic participant in Continuous Improvement activity.
- Apprentice trained or with a recognised qualification you should be multi-skilled with a strong electrical competence.
- 17th edition qualified
- Experience gained in an automated FMCG environment, food industry experience would be advantageous.
- An understanding of lean principles and continuous improvement would be advantageous.