Warehouse Team Leader - Late Shift
Full-time, 40 hours per week with overtime options
The shift pattern is 5 over 7 days and the working hours are from 12.30 pm to midnight.
What we do
Adelie Foods is the UK’s leading Food to Go business with a £250 million turnover.
Come and join us supply the retail and foodservice sectors with a perfect mix of chilled food product from our four manufacturing sites and seven distribution centres across the country.
What you’ll do
- Working closely with the Supervisors and reporting all information for KPI reports
- Ensure the excellence of the picking operations with regards to the provision of the picking service package and that specifically all products being correctly picked, labelled and dispatched in accordance with the laid down procedures and customers’ orders
- Provide consistent direction to the Picking team through effective communication and performance management of the Team with in the warehouse
- Provide a regular support to the Picking team with regards to the training and development needs
- Responsibility for all Picking personnel; team building, motivation and training with in the warehouse
- Ensure that all staff adhere to the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act, The Food Safety Act and any other current legislation.
- This is a very physical role that involves heavy lifting up to 25kg
What you’ll need
- Experience or working in a fast moving warehouse, multi-temp environment
- High level of computer literacy – Microsoft Excel/Word/internet and Outlook
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Flexible, supportive attitude, keen to run multiple tasks and hungry to taken on new challenges, ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A strong people person, who can demonstrate consistent standards and behaviours within a multicultural environment whilst leading a team
- Well presented and acts in a professional manner
- Level 2 Food safety qualification
- Level 2 Health and Safety qualification
What you’ll get
- £9.80 per hour
- 28 Days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Full training provided
- Weekly paid
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Progression Plan
- Free sandwiches
Apply Now – it will take you 5 minutes – we will call you to come in and meet the team
At Adelie we’re committed to equality. Everyone will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.