Production Operative Nightshift
Work Days: 4 on 4 off – NIGHTSHIFT from 6pm -6am
Rate of Pay: £7.83 per hour
We have a great opportunity to join Memory Lane Cakes. We are looking for team members to help us make our Cakes! If you would like the opportunity to join us and become a Production Operative at Memory Lane Cakes you will be part of making our delicious range of cakes which includes our lovely Mary Berry Cakes!
You will be undertaking an important role within our business, so we are looking for people that are proactive, reliable, has good attention to detail and enjoys working in teams.
Purpose of the Role
The role will be working in our bakery ensuring that standards around food safety and health and safety are met at all times.
Some of the Role Key Accountabilities (including but not limited to) are:
- Responsible for Packing specified products that come off the cake line.
- Making sure that all cakes meet the quality standards
- Follow all the procedures that relate to making our cakes
- Work closely with a team of other operators to make sure the best cake is made
- To always identify where improvements on the line can be made
- Ensure that the line is clean and tidy at all times
- Demonstrate safe behaviours at all times in a very fast paced and busy environment
We are looking the following type of people:
- Whilst no previous experience of working in a bakery is necessary, experience of working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment is desirable
- You must be able to work as part of a team as that is key to the success of the line
- You must have good work ethic and be reliable
- Have excellent communication and social skills, that gets on well with people
- Have pride in your work and add value to the company