Quality Assurance (QA) Auditor (Rotating)
5 from 7 – 06.00 – 14.00 / 14.00 – 22.00
We are the leading provider of fresh prepared food in the UK, with an international presence in the US and China. Our 19,000 employees operate from 39 locations, developing and producing innovative food for a wide variety of occasions and budgets. In the UK, we work with leading grocery retailers, focusing on their own label brands.
The Bakkavor Meals sector has two factories based on the same site in Spalding, Lincolnshire, employing over 1,500 people. They specialise in making chilled dips, soups and sauces. The Bakkavor Meals sector has eight factories in the UK.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a driven and motivated Quality Assurance individual to join our food manufacturing technical team. This role reports into the QA supervisor and involves working closely with our Quality Assurance team to ensure product safety, quality & legality.
- Complete audits against Quality Management Systems, GMP and HACCP controls
- Ensuring the procedures that form our Quality System are followed and that products leaving the factory meet legal requirements, quality standards & customer expectation
- Assist the QA Supervisor & Manager in carrying out full investigations and monitor corrective action plans
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communicator who can work on their own initiative
- Previous experience within a similar Technical / QA role in a FMCG environment
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Thorough and diligent in every task
- Computer Literate in all Microsoft packages
- Up to £22,000
- Highly competitive rewards package including Group Pension
- Excellent career progression prospects across the Bakkavor group