Engineering Team Lead - Contract
Join a busy engineering team working from an established food manufacturing site supplying high quality products supplying to the major retailers.
- You’ll cover the core elements of the day to day engineering function including managing proactive and reactive maintenance activity.
- Leading a small team engineers and technicians you’ll delegate work loads daily and be a supportive leader mentoring your team’s development
- You will be passionate about best practice and play an important role in improvement activities.
- You’ll be happy to remain hands on and be active in the factory
- You’ll be mechanically or electrically bias with recent hands on engineering experience with a busy manufacturing site
- Experience of either directly leading teams or delegating workloads to junior team members
- A flexible and hands on approach is essential and if required you should be happy to step in and support your team.
- Improvement focused you will be able to identify and implement opportunities to maximise machine availability.