Senior Engineer 6 Month FTC
Innovation, quality and a real focus on developing long term partnerships have driven and sustained business growth for our market leading client. We are seeking an experienced Senior Engineer to join a £multi-million-pound organisation, providing high quality food products to the UK's leading retailers.
- Responsible for both reactive and proactive maintenance activity.
- Management of day to day issues throughout the manufacturing process as well as substantial planned maintenance activity.
- You will be responsible for supporting & developing a small team of Engineers & Technicians
- Promote and be an enthusiastic participant in Continuous Improvement activity.
- Previous team management experience would be advantageous
- 17th edition qualified
- Apprentice trained or with a recognised qualification you should be multi-skilled with a strong electrical competence
- Experience gained in an automated FMCG environment; food industry experience would be advantageous
- An understanding of lean principles and continuous