- Responsible for both reactive and proactive maintenance activity.
- Management of day to day issues throughout the manufacturing process as well as substantial planned maintenance activity.
- You will make a major contribution to improvements to equipment and efficiencies on site and as part of the engineering team foster strong working relationships with production.
- Promote and be an enthusiastic participant in Continuous Improvement activity.
- Apprentice trained or with a recognised qualification you could be mechanically or electrically biased but open to continuing your training
- Experience gained in an automated FMCG environment, food industry experience would be advantageous.
- You’ll be a proactive character with the ability to build strong relationships across engineering and production teams.