Collating and entering information into the relevant product specification format.
Young’s Seafood Limited is the UK’s leading fish and seafood business, inspiring consumers to love fish through our fresh, frozen, own-label and branded products. Proudly making delicious fish dishes for over 200 years, we’re home to the Young’s brand - famous today for making family favourites such as Chip Shop and the UK’s number 1 premium seafood brand, Gastro.
We’re a leading supplier of seafood to the hospitality industry offering an extensive portfolio of products through our Young’s Foodservice and Kingfrost brands. Proudly British, Young’s International offers our exceptional quality frozen fish and stand out innovation to countries around the world.
- Writing customer specifications using the relevant customer specification portal.
- Writing Youngs factory specifications using Creations.
- Writing raw material and ingredient specifications using Creations
- Completing all specifications accurately within designated deadlines.
- Communicating directly with customers on specification related issues.
- Reviewing artwork against specification using Trident Zen
- Actioning & Communicating customer alerts internally.
- Responding to customer specification queries.
- Responding to internal specification queries.
- Filing and administration within specifications office.
Skills and Experience Required
- Internal: Specifications Team, Technical, NPD, Consumer Care, Manufacturing, Procurement, Sales
- External: Customers Specification contacts and Technical contacts
- Maintaining common standards across specifications where possible