Bakery Shift Manager
My client is a brilliant young company that is looking to expand and grow. They are currently looking for a Bakery Production Manager to join their team
They are in the midst of making the transition into becoming an efficient, larger volume bakery which will enable them to meet the growing demand for their unique products.
They want someone to drive them forward. Someone who will ensure efficiency & excellence of production in order to meet the rapidly growing order book.
- Supervise and manage the team of 10 people
- Drive efficiencies without sacrificing quality or safety
- Manage all production planning to meet demand
- Be responsible for raw material ordering from agreed suppliers to coincide with production plan
- Overall responsibility for the bakery, the equipment and cleanliness
- Hard working, energetic and able to think on their feet
- Previous experience of a Production role in a bakery environment
- Never think that anything is impossible!
- Ability to fit in and manage a team
- Good understanding of the food industry and bakery skills (preferable)
- An overall ‘can do’ attitude and willing to find solutions to potential problems
- Some engineering/maintenance knowledge would be ideal with and understanding of machines
Excellent opportunity to join an expanding and exciting company
Indicative Salary Range: £30000 - 35000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.