Welcome to Dr. Oetker! We are an international family business whose quality products have appealed to people’s taste for generations. With us you have the chance to shape your future and ours alongside more than 11,500 colleagues in over 40 countries.
- Supporting the Head of Consumer & Shopper Insight on research projects and managing projects where appropriate.
- Brand equity tracking
- Brand development and positioning
- Advertising development and testing
- Innovation/New product development
- Pack design
- Customer journey
- Data management and reporting:
- Managing the suite of monthly IRI and Kantar reports across the baking and pizza categories.
- Co-ordinating agency on-site days including training requirements, presentations and schedules.
- Ensuring accuracy of databases, including correct placement of new products to the agreed hierarchies.
- Sourcing and distributing key trend reports from agencies such as IRI, Kantar, Mintel and IGD.
- Develop strong relationships with research agencies and internal stakeholders
- University degree, ideally business or analysis related.
- 1 year’s experience in a relevant role, would consider a placement year.
- A good organiser
- Numerate with analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and a passion for accuracy.
- Strong IT Skills
- Can Do’ mentality.
- Team player
- Communication and presentation skills
- Passionate about food