Welcome to Dr. Oetker! We are an international family business whose quality products have appealed to people’s taste for generations. With us you have the chance to shape your future and ours alongside more than 11,500 colleagues in over 40 countries.
- Responsible for Health and Safety of themselves and all personnel on site.
- Trained in IOSH Managing Safely – In house training will be provided if required.
- Records and actions near misses for their designated areas.
- To be trained to a L3 Food Safety Standard. – In house can be provided.
- Review the Quality action log and ensure assigned actions are closed out.
- Understand the Engineering Teams KPI’s and objectives.
- Liaise with supporting departments when necessary to ensure a good engineering service.
- Create corrective work orders though Shire CMMS.
- Check and understand the operational and maintenance requirements of equipment in the designated areas.
- Diagnosis and ability to carry out the following, able to identify software relevant to controller.
- Open up software and connect to logic controller in a controlled and safe manner.
- Ability to monitor process “online” and understand ladder diagrams.
- Implement basic modifications to programs to enhance safety/production/ reliability either via working instruction or approved modification from senior engineer. i.e. timers, counters and re-assigning inputs/outputs.
- Adding networkable components such as, ET200 remote I/O rack and assigning I/O in set up and HMI.
- Downloading Programs to HMI such as, Setting I.P. addressing up, Subnet masking, Establishing connection with PG, HMI tag lists & sync with PLC tag.
- Understand the “Real” values that come into the PLC and how they are interrogated.
- Setting up new hardware and understanding the Siemens order numbering and firmware.
- Contributes to Workshop standards this includes, GMP Audit to over 90% and Tool room equipment (Lathe, Miller, Pedestal drill, grinder) is locked off and signed for when in use and signed back after use.
- Record PM and corrective work through the Shire CMMS system. Training required with sign off.
- Ensure all parts used are booked out through the SAP booking out process. Training required with sign off.
- Educated to HNC Level or equivalent and time served.
- Minimum 3 years industrial experience (post degree / apprenticeship) within a fast moving manufacturing environment using high level industrial control systems.
- You must be fully familiar with PLC’s, computerised analogue and digital control systems, analogue pneumatic control systems and instrumentation.
- Intelligent fact finder with proven excellent problem-solving skills.
- Flexible approach (in attitude, with working hours).
- Good people relations and an excellent team player.
- Analytical and systematic in approach.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive, motivated and a team player.
- Outgoing and flexible.
- Detail conscious and decisive.
Want to shape future with quality? Then we look forward to your application!