An instantly recognisable global organisation, this innovation and action focused business are brand leaders in their field. This is an opportunity to join the business in a role that will be critical in leading and optimizing performance across a complex and fast pace distribution and transport network supplying to a high number of outlets.
- Site leadership of a state of the art facility and a complex transport function on a group basis with national coverage supplying chilled products daily.
- Taking responsibility for both identifying opportunities for improvement and identifying and implementing solutions.
- You will lead recommendations with commercial feasibility, quality and service in mind to drive site performance and develop working processes.
- Working closely with teams to develop skills.
- Developing and delivering both an effective Site and Transport strategy for the business as the group continues to grow.
- You should have experience gained within a fast paced distribution or fulfilment environment that includes managing multiple sites, multi-temperature experience would be advantageous
- Experience of leading sizeable transport teams would be advantageous
- Improvement focused with analytical and commercial skills to identify, influence and implement change both strategically and tactically.
- With exceptional communication skills you will be at home both in a hands-on capacity working directly with operational teams as well as a more strategic capacity justifying a business case to reflect the most effective cost, quality and service levels to customers.
- An engaging leader you’ll be able to show how you get the best out of large teams.
- An opportunity to lead a state of the art facility to operational excellent across manufacturing, distribution and transport functions.