NPD Project Manager
An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing FMCG business within their NPD department to launch new products into this ever-evolving, innovative product category with a focus on health & nutrition.
- Identifying and researching consumer trends to come up with innovative ideas to fill gaps in the market
- Liaising with key suppliers and stakeholders
- Leading taste panels & requesting samples
- Assisting the NPD manger with product briefings
- Being involved in product costings and additional process optimisation projects.
- Degree qualified, ideally Food Science or other food related degree.
- Project Management and critical path management experience
- Able to work collaboratively and cross functionally with other teams and departments.
- You'll be customer facing, so the ability to interact and present to customer is required, as well as a full UK driving license.