Assistant Management Accountant
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Assistant Management Accountant - Cucina Sano (Boston, Lincolnshire)
£25,000 per Annum
CIMA study package also included
Cucina Sano is based in Boston, Lincolnshire. It employs over 700 people and specialises in making chilled Italian ready meals and modern deli products for a dedicated customer. It is part of the Bakkavor Meals sector which has eight factories in the UK.
A vacancy has arisen for an Assistant Management Accountant to join our onsite accounting team. The role would be suitable for an individual with experience in daily reports, variance analysis, labour reporting, strong experience and competent on excel, v look ups and formulas.
- Performance Reporting – Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports, in a timely manner, to be reviewed by the business for important decision making. Duties will include investigating Variance performance with the Operational team, to really understand how variances can be eliminated or controlled. Investigations to include visits into the factory environment.
- P&L Reporting- Preparation of daily and weekly PL, for group submissions, looking at Sales and Variance performances.
- Month-End - To prepare and post journals (normally sales and margin related), and to query unexpected or unusual information. To prepare balance sheet account reconciliations (normally sales and margin related) for review.
- Holiday Cover- Provide holiday cover for the Assistant Commercial Accountant, looking at Product Costings, and Category trackers, for review by the senior management team.
- Control Environment- Apply Commercial and Operational controls, in line with audit requirements. Keeping the ERP system updated and maintained in a timely manner.
- Provide time bound support for the monthly rolling forecast process – Support Senior Management Accountant with production of Rolling forecast down to margin level.