Work closely with your team to co-ordinate activities within the designated area. These activities will be designed to ensure the efficient manufacture of the finished product to the correct specification, maintaining the highest standards of quality throughout.
- To provide support to the team, facilitating the performance of your area
- Monitor quality at your designated area.
- Ensure performance is maintained in your area by adherence to plant set up, technical specifications and quality assurance processes.
- Support the graded operators and line leader to achieve the efficient set up of plant at start of production and at product changeovers.
- Ensure Hygiene and Housekeeping practises are being carried out.
- Ensure that good Health and Safety practises and behaviours are adopted at all times.
- Participate in company initiatives on training and development of both yourself and others.
- Carry out any other duties that may be required from time to time.
What judgements / decisions can you make?
- Product quality
Who do you communicate and work with?
- Shift Manager
- Line leaders
- Operators - Graded and non-graded
- Production Manager
- Manufacturing Manager
Who gives work to you?
- Shift manager
- Line leaders
- Graded operators
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to follow instructions and work at the required standard.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships.
- Confidence to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels
- A positive and proactive approach with the drive to deliver results in a fast-paced environment