Project Coordinator (temp- 5 month contract)
Project Coordinator (temp.)
Unilever Ice Cream business is made up of many well-known brands, including Wall’s, Carte D’or, Magnum and Cornetto, and operates in an excitingly innovative and highly competitive market.
For this project, you will coordinate the effort of the European Research & Development team (30 people) to deliver the information needed for artworks so that all innovations and renovations hit the market on time. You will work in close partnership across functions (Marketing; Supply Chain; Quality) to develop a plan which defines clear priorities for the short and long term and you will coordinate R&D resources locally and remotely to deliver that plan on time. As the designated central point of contact for artwork, you will also monitor progress, support the team when issues arise with creative trouble shooting and communicate progress with senior stakeholders (Marketing directors and R&D directors).
If you are motivated by applying your project management skills in fast-paced environment, this is the perfect opportunity to lead a critical business process in a friendly multicultural environment with free ice creams too!
• Define priorities for European R&D artwork activities in partnership with key internal partners such as Marketing and Supply Chain
• Manage the timely delivery of R&D activities for artworks through coordinating the R&D teams located across Europe
• Help resolve challenges that occur throughout the process and adapt priorities to a changing environment
• Develop a method to monitor artwork progress and follow up with the wider team to ensure deliverables are met
• Identify opportunities for drive process improvements and implement them through communication and training to the team
• Provide key updates for senior stakeholders on progress and issues requiring additional support
• Experience in project planning and management, project management accreditation a plus
• Comfortable with uncertainty, changing and fast-paced environment
• Problem-solving and continuous process improvement skills
• Attention to detail but also awareness of the level of detail required for different audience
• Excellent communication and influencing skills, including with senior stakeholders
• Experience in FMCG innovation and artwork process would be a bonus
Duration: 5 months from May
Location: Sharnbrook, UK. Need to be on site at least 3 days per week.