Customer Service Assistant
We offer a fantastic opportunity on behalf of our Client, a successful Fresh and Ambient Food business who are supplying numerous lines to the retail, foodservice and processing sectors. We are currently seeking a Customer Service Assistant on their behalf, to join the business in a newly created position, at an exciting time.
Part of the customer services team, the Customer Service Assistant will provide a liaison between the various customer manufacturing sites and internal teams so as to allow the smooth and timely processing, delivery and payment of orders. Communicate internally with Commercial, Operations, Technical, Logistics, Purchasing, Finance and Management of customers’ requirements. Proactively built relationships with the specified manufacturing sites (planning, scheduling, goods in/out and QC) so as to aid cost efficient deliveries, manage the return of all returnable packaging, and maintain a rolling forecast for the company.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Demonstrable understanding of Customer Services role within the sales process.
- Experience of dealing with overseas customers an advantage.
- Experience of working with remote operating internal teams an advantage.
- Demonstrable computer literacy skills around Microsoft office, email and electronic filing. Experience of “Prophet or other operations systems” an advantage.
- Confident and competent telephone skills.
- Experience of forecasting or data analysis an advantage
- Polish speaking would be an advantage.
- Well organised and efficient, able to work to deadlines, high attention to detail and a good team player.
- Experience of EDI ordering / invoicing an advantage
- Some site/customer visits will be required, meaning the occasional long day may be required
This role works Monday to Friday, office hours, 8am to 5pm.
Please call our team to discuss the role of Customer Service Assistant / Administration on 01284 735575 or alternatively please send an up to date CV for consideration to email@example.com.