Our Client is a specialist Fresh Produce business, supplying a high level of quality product to the major retailers. An exciting opportunity has become available for a self-motivated individual to join the business as Stock Controller.
Working in a small team, this role is fundamental to the smooth supply of product to retail customers and will take responsibility for the ordering and control of raw materials and packaging. Main responsibilities will include: daily tracking of all stock, planning, rotation, customer order planning, seasonal volume tracking and programming.
The successful individual will be confident to work independently but successfully as a team, with good communication skills to liaise internally with production teams and externally with both customers and suppliers. Experience in a similar stock control / warehouse position within a FMCG environment is preferred.
Principal Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage Warehouse storage capacity in relation to inbound and outbound movement; liaise with IDS for external storage solutions.
- Generate pallet Labels for Inbound Deliveries.
- Bi-weekly stock takes undertaken where possible to include all Raw Materials, pallets, Trays, boxes and reported accordingly.
- Stock management of all retail and wholesale lines
- Line stock cards filled out and present.
- Label Stock counts to be conducted no less than once per week.
£20k any 5 from 7, 8 hours shift with some O/T available
Please call our team to discuss the role of Stock Controller / Warehouse on 01284 735575 or alternatively please send an up to date CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org