Health and Safety Manager
We are delighted to be working with a progressive food manufacturing business based Cambridgeshire, who are rapidly expanding both commercially and operationally.
We're seeking a dynamic & pro-active Health & Safety Officer who will essentially take the H&S lead onsite - reporting directly to General Manager.
Who we're really for:
* An approachable & drive professional
* Someone who can gain buy in at all levels
* Able to drive culture change
* A NEBOSH qualified at either Diploma (ideally) or certificate
* To hold at least 3 years working in a manufacturing environment (ideally food)
* A forward thinker who can bring ideas to the table
What you will be responsible for:
* Offering practical advise on best practice
* Delivering compliance with onsite issues
* To develop and implement H&S strategies
* Risk assessments
* Being engaging and flexible to changes
* Managing the H&S systems
* Undertake any relevant audits
If you're an experienced Health & Safety Officer or Manager looking for a new challenge we'd love to speak with you and discuss if this role is suitable. Please contact Tom Fitzjohn for more information.
Apply for Health and Safety Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly