Health and Safety Manager
We are delighted to be working with a progressive food manufacturing business based Cambridgeshire, who are rapidly expanding both commercially and operationally.
We're seeking a dynamic & pro-active Health & Safety Officer who will essentially take the H&S lead onsite - reporting directly to General Manager.
Who we're really for:
* An approachable & drive professional
* Someone who can gain buy in at all levels
* Able to drive culture change
* A NEBOSH qualified at either Diploma (ideally) or certificate
* To hold at least 3 years working in a manufacturing environment (ideally food)
* A forward thinker who can bring ideas to the table
What you will be responsible for:
* Offering practical advise on best practice
* Delivering compliance with onsite issues
* To develop and implement H&S strategies
* Risk assessments
* Being engaging and flexible to changes
* Managing the H&S systems
* Undertake any relevant audits
If you're an experienced Health & Safety Officer or Manager looking for a new challenge we'd love to speak with you and discuss if this role is suitable. Please contact Tom Fitzjohn for more information.