We're please to be offering an outstanding opportunity to join a market leading FMCG business as a Team Manager to join their management team.
This will be an essential position focusing on leadership through engagement and team developing.
Our client is going through a significant period of growth due, hence the reasoning for this position becoming available. The role will be based at their Cambridgeshire based site although the business operate on a global scale.
This position will sit on a 4on 4off night shift reporting directly into a Night Shift Operations Manager.
Key responsibilities for this Team Manager role:
* Able to coach & develop production teams across multiple lines & departments
* Familiar with CI project such as giveaway, labour, efficiencies
* Proven track record with KPI development, capture and monitoring
* The ability to deal with customer complaints
* Ensure the highest levels of product quality
* Work closely with other departments to ensure business development
* Proven track record in the food industry
* At least 3 years in Production/Shift Management
* Comfortable managing teams large manufacturing teams
* Able to commute to Cambridgeshire
For further information on this Team Manager position please contact Tom Fitzjohn