Quality Systems Manager
Interested in working for the one of the fastest growing food businesses in the region?
Do you enjoy a challenge?
Looking for a new exciting opportunity taking ownership over a technical function?
We are delighted to be offering an amazing opportunity for a UK leading FMCG business based in Cambridgeshire who are investing heavily across all levels.
You will be tasked with leading a strong team to ensure the site is maintaining and delivering key achievements across the BRC and customer requirements.
As the sites Quality System's Manager, you will be expected build strong relationships internally & externally. You will need to be an effective communicator across all levels to ensure engagement and buy in from all parties.
We are seeking a real forward thinking individual who can drive change whilst maintain an outstanding eye for detail.
To be applicable for this Quality System Manager position you will need:
* Extensive knowledge of BRC & HACCP
* Able to make key decisions to effect change
* Lead & develop your team
* Deliver accurate date to both the business & customers
* Promote a culture of high achievement
* Control & drive compliance onsite
* Budget control
* Be up to date with current legislation and how these can change
For further information on this Quality System's Manager role please contact Tom Fitzjohn