National Account Manager
Our long term retained client, a leading global premium food brand would like to add a new National Account Manager to the sales team. This is an opportunity to further develop your sales career, selling predominantly to the leading UK retailers and learning from exceptional commercial and general management leadership within the company. The brand and products themselves are very well known in the industry and regarded highly by buyers (both within retail as well as by development chefs in foodservice).
- This NAM position will predominantly sell high quality own label seafood along with some premium branded product into retail and cash and carry
- Will manage the Aldi, M&S and Waitrose accounts
- Will target new listings with warm retailers such as Asda and Morrisons as well as other potential accounts, for instance Coop, Sainsbury's and Iceland
- Will also target cash & carry opportunities (such as Costco)
- Experience in retail account management and business development
- Experience of two main retailers preferably including one of Aldi, M&S and Waitrose
- Preferably with chilled or frozen seafood experience but frozen food experience is essential
- Confident with category management / Nielson data with retail customers; the role is supported by a very experienced retail Category Manager
- Comfortable being home based yet in the Manchester office 2 days a week (this will likely require an overnight stay near the office, paid for by the company, subject to where you are based)
Please note that all direct or third party applications will be shared and discussed with us as their exclusive recruitment partner, accordingly please be aware that no further fees will be paid to such third parties.