This is an exciting place to work. Their USP lies in creating the most scrumptious ice creams in front of guests as well as delivering a theatrical and entertaining experience.
We are looking for someone to join the Ice Cream & Beverages R&D team based at the Head Office, in Notting Hill, London. The office is a fun place to be, where there is always positive energy and when you need time to reflect on your day and plan, you can jump in the gigantic Ball Pit or have a relaxing moment in their Swing.
The role will suit a self-starter, you will be able to work independently as well as within a team. If you have a passion for creativity and developing exciting and innovative products, this is the perfect opportunity to shape and deliver brilliant, sustainable, product experiences within a fast-paced company.
Key areas of the role include:
- Lead creative product design, quality improvement or value improvement projects and deliver to market on time
- Lead technical delivery of projects, including: product concepts; formulation design and specifications; laboratory, cost, quality assessments; ingredient list; legislation compliance and claims
- Manage supplier relationships working closely with other functions such as Retail
- Lead and manage pilot plant trials and prototype/product development to support project technical evaluation including Market Research
- Organise and manage trials
- Scope and deliver value improvement activities relating to ingredient simplification, harmonisation and new technology implementation
- Create and maintain high quality specifications
- Provide project updates to stakeholders’ reviews and leadership team meetings etc.
- Deep knowledge and passion for creative product design and development.
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Attention to detail especially in experimentation, data recording and analysis.
- Knowledge and understanding of consumers and their markets
- University degree/diploma or equivalent experience in food science or product development
- Minimum of two years proven experience in the food sector, Ice cream or Beverages product formulation and design would be an advantage
- Proven experience of leading delivery of creative products to the market
This is an excellent opportunity to join one the UK’s fastest growing start-ups and an opportunity to build your own career path.
Job Type: Full-time
Product Management: 2 years (Required)
Education: Diploma of Higher Education (Required)
Driving License (Preferred)
Indicative Salary Range: £26000 - 35000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.