Reporting to the Marketing manager, the Marketing Assistant will support with all UK & Ireland marketing activities and projects for this well-known food manufacturer. Working closely with the rest of the marketing team the Marketing Assistant will provide effective support to ensure projects are completed in line with objectives.
Main duties of the role are as follows:
- Assisting the team in various marketing projects.
- Excellent market research reporting and record keeping.
- Maintaining the website and recipe database using a content management system.
- Creating marketing presentations and handouts to support both internal and external customers.
- Ensure literature and merchandise stocks are maintained. Compiling literature and goody bags.
- Researching competitors on social media, checking and reporting on company social media channels.
- Coordinating and supporting the team with various events – e.g. Sales Meetings, samples, etc.
- Liaising with external agencies as required and supporting the team by taking minutes.
- Supporting in the proof reading, design and printing of media communications.
- Collating feedback and evaluation from product tasting sessions.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2 years’ experience in an administrative role, preferably with experience in Marketing.
- Understanding of the principles of marketing.
- Excellent communication, both written and oral.
- Highly organised with the ability for multi-project tasking and working to strict deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills, fluent in English.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
12 months work that will look great on the CV!
Indicative Salary Range: £20000 - 25000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.