Warehouse Operative (rotating shifts)
Welcome to Dr. Oetker! We are an international family business whose quality products have appealed to people’s taste for generations. With us you have the chance to shape your future and ours alongside more than 11,500 colleagues in over 40 countries.
- You will be responsible for housekeeping within your area.
- You will be responsible for the use of material handling equipment and safe work practices.
- You will be responsible for accuracy in completion of all warehouse documentation.
- You will be responsible for stock order picking for customer requirements.
- You will be responsible for despatch order checking against warehouse SAP documentation.
- You will be responsible for the Picking, allocation and distribution of materials for production.
- Experience in a warehouse environment would be advantage.
- Reach ForkLift Truck licence.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative.
- Good level of numeracy.
- Accurate and reliable.
- Ability to work well in a small team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Pro-active approach to problem solving.
- HGV Class 2
- Experience in using SAP