Production Operative (rotating shifts)
Welcome to Dr. Oetker! We are an international family business whose quality products have appealed to people’s taste for generations. With us you have the chance to shape your future and ours alongside more than 11,500 colleagues in over 40 countries.
- You will ensure effective production of quality products.
- You will be responsible for quality – identifying non-conformance in raw materials, packaging, part and finished goods.
- You will assist in the lifting and manual movement of equipment and ingredients.
- You will follow all procedures as laid down.
- You will be responsible for handling the product correctly.
- You will understand and follow Company Policies.
- You will pro-actively controlling potential problems.
- You will be responsible for waste reporting.
- You will be responsible for completion of process control sheets when relevant.
- You will provide support to all other areas within the facility as required.
- You will have good verbal and written English communication skills.
- You must be able to work on their own initiative providing excellence Quality standards.
- You will be interested in working for a dynamic, FMCG company.
- You will be positive, motivated, team player.
- You will be forward thinking.
- You will be detail conscious.