Bakkavor Group is a leading manufacturer in the fresh foods market, specialising in developing private label products for top global grocery retailers and well known international foodservice operators.
In the UK, our customers include some of the UKs best known grocery retailers including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Asda and Morrison’s, who sell our products to consumers under their respective retail brands.
Working at the Caledonian Bakkavor site, reporting directly into the Finance Manager, the successful incumbent will carry out financial analysis and prepare Financial statements in line with Company policy and procedures.
You will join a fantastic small team, of likeminded individuals who are passionate and dedicated to Bakkavor.
Ideally you will have had previous experience in Manufacturing/ or have a good grasp of this type of fast paced and challenging environment.
This role will ensure the correct preparation and post journals, review the results and reconcile to expected figures. Preparation of the balance sheet account reconciliations for review, highlighting any issues as applicable.
Requires Skills & Experience:
- Professionally qualified or QBE
- Financial Accounting background/experience
- An excellent level of numeracy skills to enable understanding and analyse numerical information to make the right conclusions and decisions
- Good knowledge of MS packages particularly Excel to undertake complex analysis and preparation of financial statements
- Works collaboratively with other departments to achieve financial and company goals
- Ability to prioritize and achieve agreed weekly and monthly targets
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to use own initiative and suggest new ideas
- Computer Literate in all Microsoft packages
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Access to MyRewards (Company scheme offering local and national benefits & discounts)
- Group Pension (including employer contributions)
- Private Healthcare
- First class training, fast moving environment & excellent career progression prospects