Training Co-ordinator – Spalding Distribution Centre
£24,000 - £27,000 – Mon – Fri : 08.30 – 17.00
Bakkavor Group is a leading manufacturer in the fresh foods market, specialising in developing private label products for top global grocery retailers and well known international foodservice operators.
In the UK, our customers include some of the UKs best known grocery retailers including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Asda and Morrison’s, who sell our products to consumers under their respective retail brands.
Working at the Spalding site within the Distribution Centre we are looking for candidates with proven experience of the full training cycle from needs analysis, delivery, planning and development & evaluation. Reporting to the Warehouse Manager this role will ensure that the training processes are developed and maintained across the logistics function in order to meet the needs of the business, employees and customers.
- Establish, develop, deliver and evaluate effective training process which meet the needs of the business and customer requirements, including delivery of Food Hygiene standards
- To ensure that accurate training records are maintained for all employees at all times that reflects ongoing business change and developments
- To ensure all training activity is monitored, evaluated, and audited by introducing KPIs to drive the Distribution Centre and individual performance
- To be responsible for the total induction process within the Distribution Centre ensuring that all new recruits settle into the business quickly and are effective in their roles
- To work with the management team to develop people capability and implement change that results in improved business performance
- To improve or develop new training processes, systems and courses to meet the changing needs of the business
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience of the full training process within a fast paced FMCG environment
- Ability to build long and lasting relationship with both internal & external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Strong organisation skills and ability to achieve results through people
- Ability to be adaptable and work under pressure
- Training Qualification
- Competitive salary
- No Weekend working
- 25 days holiday
- Access to MyRewards (Company scheme offering local and national benefits & discounts)
- Group Pension (including employer contributions)
- First class training, fast moving environment & excellent prospects