Goods In Quality Assessors – Alresford Salads – up to £21,000
3’s and 2’s shift pattern
Bakkavor Group is a leading manufacturer in the fresh foods market, specialising in developing private label products for top global grocery retailers and well known international foodservice operators.
In the UK, our customers include some of the UKs best known grocery retailers including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Asda and Morrison’s, who sell our products to consumers under their respective retail brands.
Working at Bakkavor Alresford Salads, you will be in charge of unloading, booking in & quality assessing all Raw Material delivered to site including documentation & stock taking.
You will be methodical in approach, highly organised with excellent prioritisation skills and the ability to work to short and tight deadlines.
- To ensure all principles of raw materials received are understood & co-ordinated, utilising best practice implemented.
- To ensure all documentation connected with the storage & transfer to Production of all goods are documented, completed & controlled to allow full tractability and to take full responsibility for completing outstanding paperwork.
- To liaise with internal and external Departments, customers & suppliers to ensure any issues which will affect the Department are known, understood & resolved quickly & accurately & to report any such issues to senior management.
- To ensure vehicles on site are marshalled & unloaded in the most effective manner to meet Production needs.
Requires Skills & Experience:
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- GCSE Maths & English (or equivalent), with good numeracy & literacy skills
- Relevant experience in a FMCG chilled environment, preferably in a goods intake capacity
- CIEH Level 2 Food Safety Certificate (Desirable)
- Counterbalance Forklift Licence (Desirable)
- Understanding of Quality Management requirements
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Access to MyRewards (Company scheme offering local and national benefits & discounts)
- Group Pension (including employer contributions)
- First class training, fast moving environment & excellent career progression prospects