3’s and 2’s shift pattern
2 weeks 6am – 6pm
2 weeks 10am – 10pm
Bakkavor Group is a leading manufacturer in the fresh foods market, specialising in developing private label products for top global grocery retailers and well known international foodservice operators.
In the UK, our customers include some of the UKs best known grocery retailers including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Asda and Morrison’s, who sell our products to consumers under their respective retail brands.
Working at Bakkavor Alresford Salads, you will carry out day-to-day maintenance activities providing maintenance cover for fast flowing production lines, including planned preventative maintenance, breakdown, repair, installation and project work.
You will be methodical in approach, highly organised with excellent prioritisation skills and the ability to work to short and tight deadlines.
- To provide Engineering support to Production to ensure performance of equipment.
- To build strong working relationships with colleagues and the Production team
- To maintain accurate and timely records including root causes of failures and work carried out
- To maintain and develop appropriate skills
- To plan, control and implement agreed project works.
Requires Skills & Experience:
- Multi-skilled in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- Recognised Engineering apprenticeship or relevant work experience
- Competent to work unsupervised on electrical circuits
- Experience of working within the Food Industry OR in a fast moving production environment
- Computer literate
- Recognised electrical qualification (preferably 17th Edition, NVQ Level 3 Electrical or apprenticeship) - Desirable
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Access to MyRewards (Company scheme offering local and national benefits & discounts)
- Group Pension
- First class training, fast moving environment & excellent career progression prospects