National Account Manager - Braintree, Essex
This is an excellent opportunity for a proven National Account Manager to join a leading branded and own label food broker that is at the forefront of their categories, supplying innovative food products to the UK Grocery Market.
The role of the National Account Manager is to represent our company in some of the more dynamic, growth orientated categories where innovation and speed to market are critical factors.
In this role you will own the business relationship, for both established brands/products and will also drive our new listings and NPD programmes. You will be responsible for developing, presenting and executing the account specific business plan/s, achieving account profitability and sales targets whilst providing account leadership and direction throughout the Brands Direct Ltd business.
The successful candidate will have the following experience/skills:
- Five years national account management experience with a Top 4 grocery account
- Experience of forecast, budget and cost management
- Provide evidence of developing, executing and delivering against sales volume, value and profit targets
- Be able to demonstrate strong customer relationship management skills with a focus on selling and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively monitor category performance versus plan and communicate accordingly
- Have strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Educated to degree level
- This is a permanent role based at the Brands Direct Office in Braintree, Essex.
Package as follows:
- £40k basic
- Car Allowance
- Private Healthcare