My client - a progressive food manufacturing company - requires an experienced Operations professional to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Factory Director.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- To ensure the correct planning for all products, and to drive process improvements, in order to meet the required service levels.
- To assist in helping to meet the highest possible customer expectations, and fulfil the company’s SLA, whilst maximising profits and meeting all company objectives.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Understand Process / Manufacturing.
- Min 10 to 15 years’ experience in Factory/Manufacturing at a senior production / Operational level.
- Key is General management of manufacturing, site-wide.
- Be IOSH Managing Safely trained or equivalent.
- Possess Food Safety Level 3 or above and HACCP
- Have strong people management skills to be able to manage a large team.
- Be an excellent communicator and creative motivator to deliver on deadlines and performance targets.
If the above sounds like you then please don’t hesitate to establish contact.
Looking forward to hear from you!
Indicative Salary Range: £40000 - 50000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.