QA Auditor – Harrow Pizza: £24,000 - £27,300 + Competitive Benefits
(See Shift Pattern below)
Bakkavor Group is a leading manufacturer in the fresh foods market, specialising in developing private label products for top global grocery retailers and well known international foodservice operators.
In the UK, our customers include some of the UKs best known grocery retailers including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Asda and Morrison’s, who sell our products to consumers under their respective retail brands.
Working at the Bakkavor site in Harrow, London and reporting directly into the Technical Manager, this role will be assisting the QA Supervisor/Manager in carrying out full investigations for out of specifications (micro, nutritional), complaints and incidents. Investigations may take the form of sampling, process reviews, traceability or audits.
You will be involved in the audit compliance against Quality Management Systems, GMP and HACCP controls, raising all non-conformances against relevant standards with objective evidence, effectively communicated to enable the operational teams to take the appropriate and necessary corrective action, to follow up and monitor completion of actions. Understand the site traceability system in order to complete audits to demonstrate compliance and retrieve information for investigation purposes.
Requires Skills & Experience:
- Good level of English, reading, writing and oral as will be required to attend meetings
- Good computer skills – Word, Excel, as will be require to create trending and reports
- Good understanding of the importance of hygiene, GMP and Health and Safety in a production environment
- To be able to work as part of a team but also individually
- Be able to prioritise the tasks
Ideally we would like somebody who also has:
- HACCP training
- Auditing training
- Allergen Awareness
- Pest Control Awareness
- Microbiology Knowledge
- Cleaning / Hygiene / Chemical Awareness
- Able to work at pace and follow procedures, within time scales allowed
Flexible to work in different areas of the factory if and when required Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Private Healthcare (Including family)
- 25 days holiday
- Access to MyRewards (Company scheme offering local and national benefits & discounts)
- Group Pension (including employer contributions)
- First class training, fast moving environment & excellent career progression prospects
- SHIFT PATTERN THURSDAY 6AM-2PM FRIDAY 6AM-2PM SATURDAY (4AM-12PM AND 6AM-2PM – ALTERNATING EVERY OTHER WEEKEND, SCHEDULE TO BE AGREED WITH MANAGER) SUNDAY 2PM-10PM MONDAY 2PM-10PM