Bakkavor Group is a leading manufacturer in the fresh foods market, specialising in developing private label products for top global grocery retailers and well known international foodservice operators.
In the UK, our customers include some of the UKs best known grocery retailers including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Asda and Morrison’s, who sell our products to consumers under their respective retail brands.
Here at Bakkavor we are embarking on some exciting change and have some big plans. Part of that change will be to introduce a shared service model that everyone will be talking about! Our 2019 goal is to centralise the Bakkavor recruitment functionality allowing our stakeholders and candidates to have an efficient best in class recruitment service.
Due to this transformation we need a Salaried Resourcing Business Partner to play a pivotal part in supporting the recruitment process for potential Bakkavor salaried employees into the shared service model.
You will provide resourcing solutions to meet the resourcing challenges for your business areas. You will lead recruitment service delivery and client relationship management for your sites through the shared service model. You will be someone who has a real flair for managing internal & external Stakeholders and a genuine interest in providing a best in class recruitment service to the operation.
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Planning – Business unit resource forecasting & demand planning
- Attraction strategy design & execution
- Process roll out, management and continuous improvement
- ATS Management
- KPI & SLA Delivery
Requires Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrates strong business/commercial approach and understanding of business needs
- Previous experience within a fast paced recruitment/resourcing environment
- Proven experience of working in partnership and building strong working relationships with senior managers
- Full flexibility to travel to your dedicated sites across the UK
- Experience of influencing senior stakeholders
- Track record of operating in a complex working environment
- Thrives on working in a fast moving, demanding multisite organisation
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Strong account management techniques
- Driving Licence
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Stakeholder Pension (including employer contributions)
- First class training, fast moving environment & excellent prospects