Hungry for work?
Warehouse Stock Controller
£9.40 per hour
Based out of our Tamworth distribution site
Full-time, 40 hours per week with overtime options
The shift pattern is 5 over 7 days and we can be flexible with the working hours
What we do
Adelie Foods is the UK’s leading Food to Go business with a £250 million turnover.
Come and join us supply the retail and foodservice sectors with a perfect mix of chilled food product from our four manufacturing sites and seven distribution centres across the country.
What you'll do
- Day to day coordination, ensuring that requests are followed through to successful conclusion
- Coordinating the suppliers including vending, cleaning and security
- Ensure that staff and contractors adhere to the Health & Safety and environmental procedures at site and reporting any incidents to the relevant team
- Process purchase orders and invoices
- Support with the implementation of the Health & Safety policy and procedures
- Be involved in periodic office events, fund raising and other team building initiatives
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise
What you'll need
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Good level of excel and word skills
- Hands on, self -starting, self-sufficient, resourceful and well organised in approach.
- Solutions orientated
- Ability to work at pace in a team environment
- Good interpersonal skills and has the ability to quickly build rapport.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the co-ordination of service contracts and an understanding of SLA’s and KPI’s
- Knowledge/experience of occupational health in the office environment - desirable
- Knowledge/experience of Ross Manufacturing system - desirable
- Experience with working to BRC compliance and standards - would be advantageous
What you’ll get
- £9.40 per hour
- 28 Days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Full training provided
- Weekly paid
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Progression plan
- Free sandwiches
Apply Now – it will take you 5 minutes – we will call you to come in and meet the team
At Adelie we’re committed to equality. Everyone will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.