LIMS Optimisation Manager
We are currently looking for a LIMS Optimisation Manager to join a leading food consultancy business. As the LIMS Optimisation Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that the LIMS system is configured optimally to support laboratory activities and improvement of efficiency’s and processes across the company.
- You’ll be the central point of contact for user’s requests. Configuring the LIMS system to meet the all user needs
- Interact with software developers in IT or Labware, to implement changes and enable future enhancements or customisation
- You’ll be the technical expertise in LIMS functionality, operation and configuration to support super users and provide updates/training where and when needed
- Where necessary to arbitrate between stakeholders if conflicting or incompatible demands are made.
- Liaise with technical managers to resolve issues and where appropriate standardise system/processes
- Be involved in ideas to enhance the benefits of LIMS implementation
- Liaise with colleagues who have responsibility for other management software systems to ensure seamless integration between various packages, e.g. CRM
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Degree equivalent in science related subject plus relevant technical experience
- Depth of knowledge of LIMS software
- Good laboratory practices across a range of technical activities and disciplines
- Familiar with laboratory processes from initial enquiry through to reporting and close off
- Experience in utilisation and/or configuration of complex software systems and familiarity with software engineering