Due to success and growth a new opportunity for a Equipment Engineer is required to join a new start-up company who is at the height of R&D, they strive themselves in delivering next generation technology which results in making a difference in people's everyday life.
Equipment Engineer will be responsible for;
* Devise, implement and manage robust monitoring and maintenance processes, recording routine checks and system events.
* Take the lead in resolving equipment operating issues through collaborative troubleshooting, solution identification and rapid rectification of issues to resume optimal operating status at the earliest opportunity.
* Liaise with equipment manufacturers to resolve issues as they arise.
* Control stock of consumables, such as gases, chemicals and equipment spare parts to ensure systems are always available.
* Take responsibility for maintaining safe working practices at all times, including the implementation of safe systems of work.
As a Equipment Engineer you will be expected to fault find, attend breakdowns, be able to think outside the box, be able to work with multi-disciplines such as Scientists, Electronics Engineers, Software Engineers etc. The ideal candidate will need to have experience maintaining chemical vapour deposition and vacuum deposition equipment, can understand the technical specifications. We are looking for team players and people who can work on their own. Communication is key in this role.
Candidate should hold a HNC or equivalent Electrical qualification with at least 5+ years' experience within a support/field service/Equipment Engineer position whereby your attending breakdowns, fault finding, able to think outside the box and be analytical. With the company being a new start up, candidates will be required to be flexible and be able to contribute in all aspects of the business. Project experience would be an advantage along with semiconductors experience.
Candidate who have worked within an R&D facility would also be an advantage along with being proactive, technically minded and having a passion for cutting edge technology.
In return our client offers the below;
* Hours of work 08.00 - 17.00
* Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
* Holiday 25 days + Bank holidays
* Death in service
* Share options
* Pension up to 4% matched.