Salary: £25,000 per annum
Adelie Foods is the UK’s leading Food to Go business, supplying the UK retail and foodservice sectors with an unrivalled portfolio of consumer insight-led chilled food product. From its four manufacturing locations and seven distribution centres across the country, Adelie supplies a diverse range of retail and foodservice customers with a £250 million turnover.
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Assistant to be based in our Manufacturing site in Wembley.
As a Technical Assistant you will be responsible to provide assistance to the Technical team through the provision of efficient support.
- To ensure accurate product specifications are in place for all products manufactured across the site through liaison with Group Technical Assistant on future launches and product regeneration
- To ensure adherence to operational procedures & HACCP system and report any non-conformances to the Technical / Production Managers
- Monitoring of procedures & HACCP system
- To carry out sampling of raw materials & finished products for analysis
- Achieve and Completion of customer complaint summaries (e.g. Compass, Nero).
- To investigate Customer Complaints and report findings to site management team, including response to customers
- Support technical team during customer visits
- Ensure, through regular checks, that all internal paperwork is completed accurately, and on time and provides sufficient due diligence
- To provide support and cover as appropriate in the absence of members of the Technical team.
- Alert line manager to any problems, which may impact on their ability to carry out their duties.
This role is a full-time, working 45 hours per week. The shift pattern is 8am to 4pm and the working days are Monday to Friday, however the occasional weekend and night shift would be required as per business needs.
The ideal candidate
- FMCG or Food manufacturing experience - desirable
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Results focussed individual who operates with an efficient work style,
- Attention to detail and excellent time management
- Good Team Player
- HSE awareness and due diligence
- Effective planning and organisation skills
- Confident decision maker
- High level of computer literacy – Microsoft Excel/Word/internet and Outlook
In return for your time & hard work
- £25,000 per annuam
- 33 Days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Lunch
- Free parking on site
Interested? Apply Now!
Adelie Foods confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.