Warehouse Operator – Weekend
Permanent Nights/ Permanent Days Shifts
(Friday, Saturday, Sunday, shifts 6pm-6am/ 6am-6pm)
Littleborough, United Kingdom
- Ensure all materials are handled in accordance to the company's guidelines & specifications.
- Ensure materials are available to meet production requirements on time and in full.
- To ensure all materials are correctly labelled, stored, recorded and maintained.
- To ensure that all materials are available to production as and when required.
- To adhere to health and safety regulations, working within ‘safe systems of work’.
- Ensure SAP transactions are completed within agreed timeframes and with precision & accuracy.
- Maintain Company operating procedures and work with the Quality Assurance team, completing appropriate QA documentation ensuring product quality and standards are adhered to.
- Ensure compliance with McC Quality, Food Safety, Health, Safety & Environmental requirements.
- Basic literacy and numeracy
- Good Verbal & Written Communicator
- Good Attention to detail
- Honest Approach
- Good Timekeeping and attendance
- PC literacy preferred
- Manual handling trained
- Basic Food Hygiene and COSHH certificates an advantage
- FLT Truck experience essential.
- Holder of a recognised forklift certificate relevant to the Company’s requirements.
- Good working knowledge of total quality, hygiene and general housekeeping requirements
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and more than $4.2 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 24 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 110 countries. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers
With approximately 4,500 employees, the company has operations in 13 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).