We're currently working with a leading Food & Drink advisory business based in Surrey searching for International Food Law Advisors.
The provision of safe, honestly-marketed food is a legal, commercial and moral imperative. Food Law Advisers help members consistently and efficiently meet complex, demanding and shifting legal requirements. This is important in helping to secure the recruitment and retention of members and in attracting profitable external revenue for a business which already has more than 2,400 members worldwide.
- To maintain and extend a high level of awareness of current food legislation, related issues and likely developments, in international food legislation.
- To answer questions from members, other clients and colleagues on the content, application and interpretation of the above.
- To develop and contribute to RA publications and events.
- To initiate new business and deliver contract services on time and within budget.
- To contribute to the development and delivery of research projects.
- To recommend and implement change in services, products and systems.
- To develop self to enhance performance and professionalism.
- To create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
Graduate level qualification(s) in science, law or related subjects.
At least 3 years’ experience / knowledge of food law acquired in a commercial, enforcement or policy setting. Senior level.
Well-developed communication skills.
Proficiency in a European language is also a must!
If this could be your next role, contact Jim immediately